What I'm working on

Just taking a moment away from Saint Lakes 5, to let you all know what I'm working on. So yeah, Begin Again  is the Fifth installment in the Saint Lakes series. I'm almost finished with it. Without giving spoilers, I can tell you that the story is Ramsey, Saint Lakes' Alpha, and Fane, a very ill vampire shifter who was rescued in book four by Angel and Forrest. He was in the vampire prison for being feral.

The over all series plotline heats up in a big way in this book.

I'm shooting for a mid-August release date but if that changes at all I'll definitely post something on social media for sure. I'll post a blurb soon, so look for that. The book will be available on Amazon and be included in the Kindle Unlimited, along with all the other Saint Lakes books.


If you haven't read the Saint Lakes 1-4, what are you waiting for?

Buy Now on Amazon



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Books are coming out!

Credo (Demon Elite #8) Available Now!

Max (Demon Elite #7) Available Now!