#MySexySaturday - Sexy In Time

So this week's theme is Sexy In Time. I thought what better snippet to give you then in a book way in the future. 



BLURB
In a world without surface water, Jimini Renn wants nothing more than to live inside the protective walls of Adam City for the rest of his life, but his little brother has other ideas. 


As far as Jimini is concerned, Adam City has everything he needs. It has a well that provides much-needed water, food, and safety from the dangers of the outside world. When his bookworm of a brother leaves to chase waterfalls, Jimini must follow even though he knows it will probably mean his death. When the first person he meets on the outside pulls a gun on him, he’s proven right. No one who calls himself a slaver and has a gun has Jimini’s safety in mind, even if he is sexy. The journey Jimini expects isn’t the one he gets.


SNIPPET
Jimini turned around and looked at him. Aaruth naked was even better than Jimini had pictured. He was chiseled in all the right places and lean around the waist. Jimini wanted to touch him but didn’t. He noticed the wound on Aaruth’s side was red and scabbed over. He’d have a nasty scar but otherwise would probably survive just fine. Aaruth had a trail of dark hair that went from his belly button and fanned out at his groin. His cock hung long and thick between his legs. It seemed to be thickening even as Jimini stared at it.
Jimini put his hands over his cock when his started to get hard.
“I won’t touch you if you don’t want me to. You know that.”
“I do know that. That is not why I’m covering myself.”
“Then tell me why?”
“I’m not as…large as you. You’ll find me lacking,” Jimini whispered and looked away.
“I have no idea how to respond to that. Anything I say is going to sound like I’m trying to seduce you. Neither one of us is ready for all that would mean, especially if you need love to happen first.”

Buy Link: Amazon




Comments

Alexis Duran said…
Great snippet! Love the interaction between the two. This book looks right up my alley.
Angelica Dawson said…
Aw...I always feel bad for those who lack self-confidence because I relate to them so well.

Popular posts from this blog

New Books are coming out!

Credo (Demon Elite #8) Available Now!

Win an Amazon Gift Card and some great books!