The BonyDee Writing Challenge

Bronwyn and I talk almost every day, despite the 14 hour time difference and the fact that were on the other side of the world from each other. Some of our conversations go like this:

Bronwyn: I have an idea for a book. Want to help me write it.
Me: Of course.
Bronwyn: LOL It’s about cheating.
Me: Ugh (Here I’m thinking why did I just agree to right a cheating book)
Bronwyn: You write the how they get back together and I’ll write how they don’t.

So we do and this is the conversation after the initial writing was finished.

Bronwyn: What’s a solstice?
Me: It has something to do with the 4 seasons.
Bronwyn: Yeah, we have a festival for winter solstice. That would be fun to write about.
Me: Yeah, we both should and not tell each other what we’re writing about. We’ll keep it secret and see how different each story is at the end.
Bronwyn: So I didn’t read your half of the story before I wrote my own.
Me: Challenge!

I’m paraphrasing here, of course, mostly because I wanted to do you all a favour and have our crazy conversations make sense so I used my own words here, but you get the idea.

Now, we have the start of something that we would like all of you to participate in.  We used the same Main Character names and the same basic idea. The only difference is our individual interpretations on the cheating idea. Neither of us read the others story before writing our own, which made for a very unique reading experience for each of us.

Check out http://bonydeemdp.blogspot.com/ for more the Challenge and go to Bronwyn Heeley's blog to see what she has to say about it. http://bronwynheeley.blogspot.com/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Books are coming out!

Credo (Demon Elite #8) Available Now!

Win an Amazon Gift Card and some great books!