Bronwyn's Interlude - Favorite Christmas Story

Interlude – Christmas Edition

Okay so it’s a Christmas story I LOVE and I couldn’t pick just one. These two books I re-read ALL the time, not just Christmas, and without further ado they are:



Sterling for Christmas by DJ Manly

I’m hoping this one is about a guy who broke up with his lover and went to get a job and a better life or so he thought until he comes back home again for Christmas.
This one, however, I have a feeling isn’t available anymore but I can’t not mention it, it’s one of my all time favs

&


Where You Lead by Mary Calmes

This one is about a couple going on one of the MC’s family for Christmas were he’d was leaving his lover because he needed to be home for his family. It’s sweet and I love it.

I do have more, because I LOVE LOVE Christmas stories. I have a Christmas Spirit folder in iBooks app and there are 64 books in it (I’ve not read 22) and I’m going to be buying more soon because, well have you seen some of the Christmas story going live just this week?!

And now see what April’s got for you over on my blog http://bronwynheeley.blogspot.com/2015/12/aprils-interlude_18.html


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Books are coming out!

Credo (Demon Elite #8) Available Now!

Max (Demon Elite #7) Available Now!