The Paranormal Shift

If you're reading this blog than you probably know by now I'm a M/M Contemporary Romance author. What you might not know is that I'm dipping my fingers into the Paranormal romance world. Don't worry though, it's still M/M.

Why Paranormal?

I don't know if you know this about me, but I read paranormal almost exclusively. It makes sense to write about the things I love most.

I'm not giving up contemporary just yet. I have a whole new series coming out at the beginning of next year called Demon Elite. Look for that at eXtasy Books.


As for my Paranormal books. I have the series Saint Lakes that is available for pre-order even as we speak.Amazon - just click on the link.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Books are coming out!

Credo (Demon Elite #8) Available Now!

Max (Demon Elite #7) Available Now!