Crafty Tuesday - Setting up Accounts With Booksellers (Self-Publishing)

One of the first things I did upon deciding to self-publish was open accounts with all the major online book sellers. These include Amazon KDP, Barnes and Nobles, All Romance eBooks, and Smashwords. These four are probably the major ones. There's a few more out there that maybe worth uploading your book too.

Setting up accounts is a very easy process. I think it took me less than an hour to set up accounts with the four major books sellers above.

Amazon Kindle Unlimited

I'd like to talk about Amazon KDP for a moment. There's mixed feelings about about Amazon out there. There is a lot opinions out there about Kindle Unlimited, some good and some bad. Reading blog-posts about the benefits and drawbacks to Amazon Kindle Unlimited would be beneficial to you. I've done the research on my own and feel that this is a personal choice. Still, research is necessary to make an informed decision.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Books are coming out!

Credo (Demon Elite #8) Available Now!

Max (Demon Elite #7) Available Now!