#MySexySaturday-Talk Sexy To Me

This weeks theme is Talk Sexy to Me. In Fixing What's Bent (Pickleville #3), Kyler literally talks sexy to Andrew, so I thought it was appropriate to show you that scene this week.

Blurb
Moving to a small town isn’t the peaceful experience Andrew Martinez hoped it would be.


Andrew Martinez needed a change. He was sure he’d lose his mind if he didn’t get out of the city. Between living with his mother and sisters, and the stress of his job, he needed a slower pace. The day he moves to small town Pickleville, he meets the prettiest man he’s ever seen. Andrew doesn’t do long-term relationships, though.

Kyler and Andrew have one night together and Andrew sneaks away in the middle of the night. The only problem is, for once in Andrew’s life, one night isn’t enough. When a serial rapist starts hurting women, Andrew’s life gets even more complicated than if he’d stayed in the city. So much for a slower pace.



Excerpt

Kyler vaguely remembered Andrew leaving. Andrew had kissed him on his cheek and said, “I have to go into the station, baby. I’ll call you in a couple hours to say good morning.” Now, Kyler’s phone was ringing, just as he poured himself a cup of coffee.

Kyler smiled when the caller ID read Pickleville Police station. “Hello.”

“Good morning.” Andrew’s accented voice sounded like he’d just woken up. That bedroom quality made Kyler think of wicked things and his cock got hard.

“How are you feeling this morning?”

“Hungover a little. Again.”

“Is the drinking a problem?”

“Are you seriously asking me if I’m an alcoholic?”

“Yes. I’m just asking out of concern for you.”

“No, I’m not. I just turned twenty-one, Andrew. I’m acting my age.”

“Okay.”

“Okay? That’s it? You’re not going to argue with me?”

“No. Arguing is the last thing I want to do with you. Lunch sounds good though. Are you free for lunch?”

Kyler had no idea where this Andrew came from. Who was this man? Because this was not the Andrew of the past six months who avoided him at all costs. Maybe he popped out of a cloud yesterday. “Um...I have to work today.”

“What about dinner?”

“I was going to stop by Greg’s later.” Kyler heard Andrew sigh deeply, as if he was out of ideas. Kyler decided to cut the man a break. “You could come by too, if you want. I get off work at six PM today.” Kyler took a sip of his coffee.

“Are you drinking coffee right now?”

“Yeah. Why?”

“I didn’t have a chance to get any yet this morning. Describe it to me.”

Kyler let out a surprising laugh. “You want me to describe to you what my coffee tastes like?”

“Mm...please.”

Kyler was going to have so much fun with this. “Well, first of all it’s hot on my tongue. It slides over it and down my throat so nicely. Like a great big leaking cock.” Kyler took a sip, then hummed in the back of his throat. “I grind my own beans. So the flavor is stronger, more nutty.”

Kyler thought about the last time he had sex, which just so happened to be with Andrew. He remembered what Andrew tasted like on his tongue.

“The liquid looks like mocha colored skin. I used a chocolate flavored creamer that is almost orgasmic, it tastes so good in my mouth. It’s like licking off chocolate on hot skin.”

“Now I’m going to be at work with a hard-on and no coffee.”

Kyler laughed. “How about I bring you coffee before I go to work?”

“Okay, but that only solves one of my problems,” Andrew said in a whiny voice.

“You’re on your own with the other problem.”

Buy Links:
Extasy Books
Amazon US
Amazon UK
All Romance eBooks

Comments

Lynn Crain said…
Nice snippet, April. Love the verbal interplay between the two men. Thanks for sharing and being part of My Sexy Saturday.

Popular posts from this blog

New Books are coming out!

Credo (Demon Elite #8) Available Now!

Win an Amazon Gift Card and some great books!