#MySexySaturday - My Sexy Girlfriend

Okay, I write M/M Romance so obviously I don't have a sexy girlfriend in any of my novels. At least not in the traditional sense. However, I did just finish writing Coming Back Home (Pickleville #9) which was a best friend that's a girl in it. So I thought, this week I'd share that.

The book comes out on October 15th to www.extasybooks.com

Blurb
One huge fight changed Seth’s life forever.

Seth Murray just might be the most stubborn man on the face of this plant. He refused to move back to Pickleville because of one fight with his father. That is until he gets a call saying that his dad has passed away suddenly. The first person Seth thinks about is the one man he gave up because of his stubborn pride. Five years ago, all Seth wanted was to be with Carter. Now he doesn’t know what he wants. And Carter has his own life. One that Seth certainly didn’t see coming when he finally reconnects with the man again. One that revolves around a certain blonde haired, blue-eyed little girl that completely melts Seth’s heart the minute he meets her


Excerpt
His phone rang on his way through town and he recognized Adrianna’s number. He pressed the green button on his phone and put her on speaker. “Hey, bitch.”

“Hey, bitch. Whatcha doin’?”

“Cleaning out my dad’s house.”

“That must be really hard, Seth. I’m sorry.”

“I’m working it out. His bedroom is the easy part. It’s the office I’m having a hard time with. There’s a letter with my name on it sitting on his desk.”

“Well, have you opened it?”

“No. I already know what it says.”

“That you’re being a stubborn ass and you need to forgive yourself for whatever imaginary sin you think you’ve committed against him.”

Seth smirked. “Yeah, that probably sums up the letter nicely. Thanks for that.”

“I’m coming back this weekend. We can open it together.” So far Adrianna had only been back for the funeral.

“Thank you. You know I love you, right?”

“Because I’m the great and powerful Adrianna.”

Seth chuckled.

“I need something from you,” she said abruptly.

“What?” Seth knew better than to say he would do it before finding out what she needed.

“Don’t sound so suspicious. I only need the name and phone number of a certain man that was at the funeral last week.”

“Are you serious right now? Absolutely not. You just had an HIV scare and now you’re trying to get with some guy you don’t even know.”

“Come on. It’s one guy’s name and phone number. Either you give it to me or I call Carter and tell him you still have it bad for him.”

“You will not!” God, no. Not after the way Carter scowled at him. He also crossed his arms in front of his chest and stood there like a giant sentry almost every time they were around each other. And he barely said two words to him this entire week, no matter the amount of time they spent together.
“I will, Seth. And you know it.”

Seth narrowed his eyes even though he knew she couldn’t see him. “Keep it in your pants, woman.”
“Damn it! I’ll totally call him. I mean it, Seth.”

“No, you won’t. You don’t have his number.” Seth stuck his tongue out at his phone before putting it back to his ear again. “I do this with the utmost love and respect.” He heard her yelling his name right before he hung up on her.



Comments

Lynn Crain said…
Yup...there is certainly more than one type of girlfriend...LOL! Wonderful snippet. Thanks for sharing and being part of My Sexy Saturday.

Popular posts from this blog

New Books are coming out!

Credo (Demon Elite #8) Available Now!

Max (Demon Elite #7) Available Now!