Crafty Tuesday - Submission the Traditional Way

So last week I talked a little bit about Traditional versus Self-Publishing. I went the traditional route, at least for now. Today I wanted to tell you about how I chose the publisher and also, how I knew what to do.

As I said before, I've been reading for most of my life. Erotic romance for at least ten years now. I know the publishers who publish the erotic romance books. I know almost all of the publishers. I have my favorites and i like the smaller presses. The smaller presses have more a family feel to them and I'm certainly more comfortable around friends and family. I picked Extasy Books because it was one of my favorites and I heard their contract was very fair. I'm pleased to say that I've had a great experience with them so far.

How did I know what to do?

On every publishers website there will be a submissions button somewhere. That is the magic button and will tell you exactly what to do, Most publishers will even tell you what kind of stories they're looking for and if they're looking for short stories to put in anthologies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Books are coming out!

Credo (Demon Elite #8) Available Now!

Win an Amazon Gift Card and some great books!