Bronwyn's Favorites - Paranormal Series

Book Love

So apparently, this week’s fav paranormal series was actually harder for me to choose then it should have been. I decided I’d do one of the longer series and unfortunately, I either like the series but am getting bored, or I haven’t actually caught up. Which leaves us with one series, but then it’s one of my fav’s from the author so all is good.

Supernatural Mates by Amber Kell 

This is a great light series with a plot line that run through a lot of the books, meaning that you need to read the series in order to get the full impact.

I love it. It’s the series I read that truly made me fall in love with Amber Kell’s books.


To buy the first book in the series click on this Amazon link.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Books are coming out!

Credo (Demon Elite #8) Available Now!

Max (Demon Elite #7) Available Now!