Top 10 Items on my Author's Bucket List

So here we go:

1. Okay, I know this is going to be so clique but I really want to get a print copy of just one of my books. I want to hold and love it and squeeze it. Who doesn’t want to hold tangible evidence of their accomplishment?

2. Going to a conference as an author. I did manage to get a golden ticket to GRL just recently though.

3. Going to EuroPride. I’ve made some really great friends in the short time that I’ve been published, none more special than the ones I’d meet at this conference.
   
4. Meeting Andrew Grey. I’m going to fangirl all over him when I finally do get to check this one off. The poor man.

5. Finally meeting my reading buddies face to face. I have belonged to a reading group for over ten years now. It would be amazing if we could all get together someday.

6. I want to go to Australia. This might not seem like a literary goal but Bronwyn Heeley and Lily Lamb are in Australia. They are two of my favorite people and amazing writers.

7. I want to get Carol Lynne to autograph a book for me. Any book of hers, it doesn’t matter which one.

8. I want to autograph one of my books for someone. It doesn’t matter for whom.

9. I’d like to go on a writer’s retreat someday. They sound relaxing and being around other authors would be really cool. Although, we probably wouldn’t talk to each other much, just sit around and write in the same general space.

10. I want to go to Camden, New Jersey. Walt Whitman is buried there and he’s a favorite author of mine.

     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Books are coming out!

Credo (Demon Elite #8) Available Now!

Win an Amazon Gift Card and some great books!