#MySexySaturday

So this is my first ever Sexy Saturday blog post and I'm very excited. In actuality it is #97. This weeks theme is the best, as in the best romance or the best lovers.

 In Sudden Love (Lakehouse Security #1) both heroes think the other is the best. I happen to agree with them. These two are better than all the rest.



“A week!”

“I’m sorry, baby.”

Aaron sighed. “It’s okay. I’m being selfish. I know it’s part of your job to leave sometimes.”
“If it’s any consolation, I don’t want to be away from you either.” Xander cleaned his cock off with his dirty shirt. He put the shirt in the waste bag and tied it off. He pulled his pants up and tucked himself back in, zipping and buttoning his jeans.

“Oh, stay just like that, with your hand on the button still,” Aaron commanded. Xander did what he was told, watching as Aaron grabbed his phone and found the camera button. He snapped a picture. Once he looked at the picture and was satisfied he sat up and wrapped his arms around Xander’s waist, kissing his abdominal muscles. “You’re so yummy.”

Xander ran his fingers through Aaron’s hair, causing it to look disheveled for a second before falling back into place. “We should clean up, baby.”

“Okay, but you owe me a do over. Oh, so who is Damon Shields?”

http://www.extasybooks.com/Sudden-Love/




Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Books are coming out!

Credo (Demon Elite #8) Available Now!

Win an Amazon Gift Card and some great books!