Bronwyn's Interlude



I’m having a week off. It’s not really something I completely wanted but more that my brain has just shut down and isn't my plan as I have a handful of things I still need to do. but if I’m honest with myself there’s nothing that HAS to be done this week.

Anyway, two new things for me.

I have a new book coming out on the 24th and second my birthday bash month starts on the same day.

If you’d like to join in, offer up a prize then please contact me via email: beeheeley(@)gmail.com with birthday bash as the header

If you just want to join in, please join out FB group as that’s where the main even it’s being held: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1554526621464220/




My Kevin
Re-release
Coming soon by BonyDee Press
NA Contemporary Romance

Life, is what we live. It’s what we breathe. It’s who we love.

This is the story of Kevin and me; I’m Jimmy. Our story is not long, and it’s not complex. It’s not something to cry over, and it’s certainly not something to moan about. Our story is simple, and for that, I feel blessed, being able to grow, live, laugh, and love with the one person I was meant to be with.
It has been that way for as long as I can remember.




And like always if you wish to learn more, or just check out what April has to say this week, please visit my blog: http://bronwynheeley.blogspot.com.au/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Books are coming out!

Credo (Demon Elite #8) Available Now!

Max (Demon Elite #7) Available Now!