Bronwyn's Interlude


Brain Fart

It’s pretty much how I feel at the moment. It’s been how I’ve felt for the last week now. This means that I’ve had nothing in my mind, and whenever I try to pick something up to do I generally find myself staring at a screen for hours and not getting anything done.
And what I has been has been hard pulling’s.

So I’m on holidays for a week.

And since I’ve got, well nothing I thought maybe we could do a bit of early promotions. I’m in the final read through, formatting on My Kevin, yes, it’s a release, but it’s a wonderfully beautiful story that I hope you’ll all enjoy

Coming to all major ebooks stores on May 24th



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Books are coming out!

Credo (Demon Elite #8) Available Now!

Max (Demon Elite #7) Available Now!