Doms of the Chambers Series Review


Doms of the Chambers: Geoff & Kit Book 1
Amazon
All Romance Ebooks
Blurb
Geoff isn’t looking for a boy, so when an old friend wills one to him is less than thrilled. It’s ridiculous to give a person to another person to begin with. When he sees the forlorn look on the submissive’s face he decides to take a chance and train him to be a good sub. He even promises to find the sub a dom that fit his needs. It’s what any decent human being would do. 
Review
I am such a huge fan of this series now! This author is very good at characterization. Geoff and Kit were really likeable. Each man had his own problems from at the start of the book that made the plot of the book interesting. I really felt satisfied with the ending but still wanting to read book two in this series.
In light of the current popularity of BDSM books in the media today, I want to say that this is how BDSM should be written. So if you’re looking for good books that center around this theme look no further than this series.

5 out of 5
**I received an copy of this book for an honest review.



Doms of the Chambers: Harlan and Robby Book 2


Blurb
Harlan is feeling a little insecure in his relationship with his submissive, Robby. They have been together for several years now and Harlan thinks they have a great relationship, each getting what they need from the other. When a dom at the Chambers dies it makes Harlan question his entire relationship and himself.
Review

I will say this again, I am a fan and will be following this series. I love the way this author tells the story of the characters. They are so real and come to life from the first page. I also liked that Harlan, who is the dom in the relationship was feeling insecure. This very human emotion really brought him to life and made him so likeable. And who wouldn’t love Robby.

I feel like I just repeated myself from the first books review but really they are both so great for the exact same reasons.
5 out of 5

**I received an copy of this book for an honest review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Books are coming out!

Credo (Demon Elite #8) Available Now!

Win an Amazon Gift Card and some great books!